Monday, July 27, 2009

clEAN, soya bEAN and the opposite of mEAN !


Me and the Tiberius T9 paintball maker =)

Woke up early on a sunday morning ... it was the 26th of july. Brush my teeth and was ready to take my car for a nice bath =) ... Fetch louis and we headed down to menara UMNO ... today was the Heng Ee High School Interact Club Car Wash day and i supported them.... wait wait, my mum supported them by buying a ticket for me to was my car ...

just read the words ...


an Heng Ee interactor helping to wash the car wheels...


passengers !!!!

after that i met calvin for a short breakfast ... the it was time for LUNCH !!! hahaha according to the Deal signed by the president of SOS ... under Akta 341 section 7b ... The president of SOS is to fetch the VP of ops COCO to a meal and the FBI pres will be the judge ...
So, you can guess why my facial expression is like below ...

OMG !!!!!! just incase ...


is that a P ???/


The P face lord !!! aka ashie !!!


Driver, 1st mate, passenger =)


My lunch ...


Soya bean plus cincao !!!

and then came some 1 unexpected .....

ADELINE !!!! ... no la just kidding ... hehehe

In the evening i went to an old folks home to help serve food to the old folks and prepare food for them... its at Rumah Charis =)
The old folks .. so happy =)


The people that came to help ...


Rambutans !!!


Finally me in the old folks home ... hahahaha

it does feel great after doing good deeds ... the greatest thing that we can get in life is to love and be loved in return.

- The End -

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I thought you woke up early to shoot someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did ... just could not post it in da blog ... hahahahaha ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehex..i really respect u very much bro!doing charity & bringing girls out without calling out your friend as u said u would..bleks!

    ReplyDelete