Monday, August 3, 2009

A day in the Golf Course ...



I have been playing golf for so long but never posted up any pictures about it so yeah, heres one. I have been the member of Bukit Jambul Country Club (BJCC) since standard 4 or 5 i think. And ever since then i have been training and training and training. I did played for my school and got 3rd placing in MSSPP. My greatest achievement was winning the YUASA CUP which earned me around RM 300 (voucher). So today, i have decided to post up some pictures of my Home course, BJCC ... Enjoy ~~

Me in my sloppy golf attire ...


The Putting Green


The 1st Tee Box


Shaddy eh ???


Just incase !!! U never know when ur stomach gets hungry ~

thats the way you do it ~

Today, we played a little betting with my parents. its a team match between me and louis and my parents. We handicaped my mum 3 holes. Let the game begin !

1st Hole Green ...


2nd Hole Green ...


Nice View right ?


The 3rd Hole ... A Par 5


The Sky is so clear ...


The 4th Hole ...


5th Hole Green and that is louis' head =)


When we reached the 6th hole, Just after the tee box, suddenly i saw a snake and shouted to my parents. We were curious what snake was that therefore my mum walked closer. Out of a sudden the snake rose up and open its HOOD ! HOLY SMOKE ! its a KING COBRA !!! that indicates a warning sign therefore we all backed off ... 1st time in my life i saw a wild KING COBRA. Too bad i was not able to snap the picture of the Cobra Rising up with its hood in time !

See that black line ??? thats a cobra !!!


King Cobra ~


6th Hole's Sand Bunker aka NIGHTMARE !


Let me introduce you to Alladin the thief dog !!! this cute lil dog has been very naughty, he has been stealing and picking people's golf ball. hahaha ...

Alladin !


The 7th Hole Green

The 8th Hole Green ... DownHill


9th Hole ~ It was getting dark already


The 9th Hole Valley ...


In the end, Me and Louis beat my parents by 2 holes and won rm 2 each (small bet). Louis did most of the work because my game was bad on that day. While i was changing my t shirt in the carpark. This cotton 'thingy' fell n almost hit my head !!!

Bad Cotton !!!


Louis' feet =)

- The End -


No comments:

Post a Comment