Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"World Caps Day"

Last sunday, me, mei yen and ashley went out for breakfast in conjunction of her farewell to NIPPON !!!! hahahah ... this time the driver was non other than the ever-so-vain Ms Mei Yen !!!!
Her driving was 'okay la' although she claimed that her driving was so damn pro ... so pro till *cougharghagrhcoughscratchcoughargh* .... anyways, we went to Genting (penang)

We drank Soya, ate Mua chee *cough* and Wan Tan Mee ... and i bought a packet of chee cheong fun back for my mum =)

World Caps Day !!!


I see my self in red and white & ashley is all blue ... and my chee cheong fun on top of mei yen's car (sorry uncle) !!! lol

anyways, it was a great day and both mei yen and ashley owe me money for illegal file transferring !!! mei yen - RM 2 ... ashley RM 4 (2 songs)

- The End -


No comments:

Post a Comment