Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mural Paintings


My masterpiece ... the last puzzle

Awhhhhh ... The good old memories .... This was when i was in form 3 ... after PMR a bunch of us were free birds and just linger everyday in school ... so 1 day, a art teacher called us to help out in some mural painting ... I DEFINITELY will not join because i suck at art !!! then my friend asked me to just help to paint the wall white and the rest will be done by other students ...

However after doing that, i sat around and saw what their project were ... The teacher Puan Amanda Khoo then convinced us to just have fun and let our creativity 'soar' ... hahaha so after days of planning and sketching on mahjung papers, we decided to GO FOR THE REAL THING ! ... bla bla bla


AFTER 4 years

The colours have mostly faded away ... it used to be brighter and fresh ...

Deep sea ...


take 2


Under the sea ...


take 2


1 of my favourite ... coz i painted the octopus ... lol


take 2 ???


Sea turtles mate ...


ash tan did the clown fish !!!


Fishy !!!


take 2


My work art ...

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment