Saturday, August 22, 2009

Third times' the charm


* take number 36 (i swear) *

Just this week itself i went to queensbay 3 times in a row ...because there were 3 different outings ... tuesday i went out with my tuition mates and school mates ... Rishi, Chris, May Ting, Kalyhani, Chuck and Paul. We ate MacD before watching ALIEN AT THE ATTICS ...

Rishi doing some OLEH symbol ...


me and May Ting were debating on ... i can't remember ... lol


Just listening to kalyhani crapping ...


Rishi mind your own business !!! lol


Me, Rishi and May Ting


The whole gang ... Minus chris *cameraman*


So, he had to release tension ...


i was practically yawning *sleepy*


The machas ... lol


On Wednesday, i went out with Asma ... i owed her her birthday present like few months already ... so this time i am going to spend her lunch while she spend me MOVIE + popcorns !!! We went and watched GI Joe 1st before our lunch at Nandos ...

*no pictures of NANDOS coz i was too carried away with my food*

infact i ordered a Extra Hot Peri Peri set ... i enjoyed it at 1st until i accidentaly poured the wrong sauce ... instead of GARLIC PERI sauce ... i poured EXTRA HOT PERI SAUCE ... lol I blame you ASMA for putting the sauce infront of me ... lol jk jk

Asma Camwhoring !!! i am innocent ....


On Thursday, i went out with Mohnika, Lava, and Rishi ... We watched I LOVE YOU BETH COOPER before heading down to Kim Gary for dinner with yee min ... lol

Rishi Praying ar ???


My fried spaghetti =)


My favourite in Kim Gary - Honey Lemon juice


The Juniors and the Seniors *old d la* lol

- The End -

2 comments:

  1. i dont like the pics.hahaha.
    you so bad! you put my pic with eyes closed =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahaa .... whos da cameraman ??? you jugak !!!! lol hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete